Thursday, August 29, 2013

Kids Next Door


Two children next door
Out playing and being kids
Too soon are grownups




















http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Bunny_Brown_at_Camp_p125.jpg

This charming picture came from an old series of books Bunny Brown and
his Sister Sue by Laura Lee Hope.
Following is a link to the book that the illustration is from. The book is titled
Bunny Brown and his sister Sue at Camp Rest-a-While. You can actually read
the book at the following link thanks to the Internet Archive at archive.org and
The New York Public Library.

Bunny Brown and his sister Sue at Camp Rest-a-While - Detail Information and Book

Also, here is a link to the entire series as listed on the Goodreads website.

Bunny Brown and his Sister Sue on Goodreads

I know I focused the blog text on the source of the illustration but I want to
get back to what I wrote. I think it's important to keep the third line in mind.
Enough said!

No comments:

Post a Comment